To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle’s details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with
1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
The TX-850 is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and its versatile function as an all-purpose treasure detector.
The controls and features are tailored to gold prospecting, including a sophisticated ground balancing system, separate control over signal gain and threshold, and an unique discrimination control system. These features also make for a great relic-hunting detector. While the TX-850 makes for a highly competent coin-shooting detector, its user interface and features are not specifically designed for this purpose. As a coin-shooter, you will notice that the TX-850 exhibits slightly lower sensitivity to high-conductivity coins, like a US quarter; this is a result of its specialized design to emphasize sensitivity to small, low conductivity metals like gold nuggets.
Do not use indoors.This detector is for outdoor use only.Many household appliances emit electromagnetic energy, which can interfere with the detector. If conducting an indoor demonstration, turn the Gain down and keep the search coil away from appliances such as computers, televisions and microwave ovens. If your detector beeps erratically, turn off appliances and lights. Also keep the search coil away from objects containing metal,such as floors and walls.
Applications: Gold Detection, Desert Detection, Military Use, Safety Inspection, Archeology, Treasure Hunting, Beach Detection
1. Eliminate patterns – eliminate the type of metal you do not want to probe
2. Distinguish mode – exclude the type of metal you do not want to probe
3. Accurate positioning – precise positioning of the measured object position
4. Sound differences – Corresponding to the depth of the measured position will be issued a tone different alarm sound
5. Balance – reduce the mineralization reaction
6. Target Identification – 0-100 liquid crystal display of the measured object can make the explorer more intuitive understanding of the metal type of the measured object
1. Power: 9V(6F22) (NOT Included)
2. Frequency: 19.23KHz
3. Current: Standby: 20mA;Max: 130mA
4. Voltage: 7.2-9V
5. Sensitivity: US 25/50 Cent: 220mm
6. Indication Mode: LCD Mode, Sound Mode
7. Stretch Length: 25.2-34.25 inches
8. Coli Size: 8.5" × 11"
1 x TX-850 Metal Detector
1 x Detector Bag
1 x Headphone
1 x Coil Cover