M5Stick is a mini M5Stack, powered by ESP32. It is a portable, easy-to-use, open source, IoT development board.
What it can do? This tiny block is able to realize your idea, en lighten your creativity, and help with your IoT prototying in a very short time. It will takes away a lot of the pains form the development process.
M5stick is one of the core devices in M5Stack product series which is built in a continues growing hardware & software ecosystem. It has a lot of compatible modules & units, as well as the open source code & engineering community that will help you maximum your good in every step of the developing process.
– 5V DC power supply
– USB Type-C
– 4 MByte Flash
– 9-Axle IMU MPU9250
– Red LED
– IR transmitter
– 1 Buttons, OLED(1.3 inch), 1 Reset
– 2.4G Antenna: Proant 440
– 80 mAh Lipo Battery
– Extendable Socket
– Grove Port
– Wearable & Wall mounted
– Development Platform UIFlow, MicroPython, for Arduino
– 240 MHz dual core Tensilica LX6 microcontroller with 600 DMIPS
– Integrated 520 KB SRAM
– Integrated 802.11b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, stack and LWIP
– Integrated dual mode Bluetooth
– Hall sensor
– 10x capactive touch interface
– 32 kHz crystal oscillator
– PWM/timer input/output available on every GPIO pin
– SDIO master/salve 50MHz
– SD-card interface support
>>>ENV Hat Manual: Click here to open<<<
Hat ENV It is able to detect the temperature, humidity, air pressure and magnetic field. This product relates via I2C protocol which allows you to obtain 4 types of environment data thru just 2pins, together with the tiny body, makes it a powerful application for envitonment data collecting.
- Range: -20 ~ 60 ℃
- Error: ±0.2℃
- Range: 20 ~ 95 %RH
- Error: 0.1%
- Air pressure:
- Range: 300 ~ 1100hPa
- Error: ±1hPa
>>>SPK Hat Manual: Click here to open<<<
Hat SPK is an M5StickC compatible speaker, integrated PAM8303 amplifier (3w single channel type D power amplifier), High PSRR and differential inputs eliminate noise and rf interference, thus it has the characteristics of simple functions and high audio reproduction.
- Ultra-low EMI interference, 20dB better than FCC class B standard at 300MHz
- Voltage 5 v power supply, with 4 Ω load power output 3 w, 10% of the total harmonic distortion.
- Ultra-low noise without input
- Power range: 2.8V-5.5V
- Shortcut protection.
1 x M5Stick
1 x SPK Unit
1 x ENV Unit
1 x Watch Bell
1 x Type-C USB Cable
1 x User Manual