To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle’s details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with
1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
Product: T-rex 470LP RC Helicopter
Body Length: 755mm
Body Height: 210mm
Body Width: 108mm
Main Blade Length: 380mm
Main Rotor Diameter: 850mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 181mm
Motor Pinion Gear: 11T
Main Drive Gear: 121T
Main Drive Pulley: 56T
Tail Drive Gear: 15T
Drive Gear Ratio: 11:1:3.73
Weight(w/o battery): 840g
– Extended 380mm main blade effectively improve the flying stability and power performance. The new engineered airfoil design effectively reduces turbulence at the end of the main blade,this saves power consumption during extreme 3D flight. New 69 size tail blade are longer in length and offer superior tail holding performance, even during demanding 3D flight.
– Brand New 470EFL Main Rotor Head provides superior flight stability and offers a lower CG design to reduce flying resistance while providing a more rigid and fast rotor head response. Brand New 470 Main Shaft and Feathering Shaft: Main Shaft outer dimension increased from Ø5mm to Ø6mm, while the Feathering Shaft outer dimension increased from Ø4mm to Ø5mm,effectively strengthening the Main and Feathering Shaft while improving durability.
– New 470MX motor features; high efficiency, superior power, excellent torque, low current draw, and a low operating temperature. The 470MX is capable of maintaining consistent torque and head speed through continuous 3D maneuvers. 470MX motor is designed for 3D flight.
– New Swashplate design with zero’ slop delivering a precise and accurate controlled flight.
– Manufactured using the latest composite technology to embed brass inserts into main shaft bearing block, which enhance the structural integrity and strength. You can feel the solid structure even in extreme 3D flight.
– Carbon fiber side frame plates are manufactured using a proprietary composite material integration technology which integrates the battery mounting rails into the frame. This unique use of open spaces within the frame creates a rigid frame and is aesthetically pleasing.
– An additional 3rd main shaft bearing block increases the strength of the main frame while improving 3D flight.
– Brand new latching battery tray which utilizes integrated mounting rails inside the frames to simplify insertion / removal of battery while providing protection for the battery.
– Specially designed for T-REX 470 providing higher currency output and support for high voltage servos with an internal BEC output from 5V to 8.4V which can be set up based on servo specification.
– Innovative adjustable belt guide pulley, allows a convenient way to adjust the belt tension by releasing or tightening the screw. The screw is used to maintain optimal belt tension over time.
– Brand New Belt Drive Assembly design allow for quiet operation and low cost on serviceability.
– The One Way Bearing is manufactured using bearing steal, and after heat treatment, the hardness is HRC50-55. This larger bearing has a higher load carry capacity which reduces the loss of momentum and improves the efficiency, speed, and smoothness of the main rotor. The new main gear case and all-metal central pulley transmission system is an efficient design to deliver the ultimate’ performance.
– Landing skid is tilted 5 degrees forward to improve crashworthiness.
– Designed using a proprietary material integration technology which creates a unique look and improves the Vertical Stabilizer’s stiffness.
– The newly designed dual point supported tail control assembly delivers slop free performance while improving rudder resolution and precision’.
– The new tail rotor holder design includes thrust bearings which increases durability, as well as significantly improving the accuracy and efficiency of the tail performance when using 69 size Tail blade.
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly(not included):
1.Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)
2.Receiver(6-channel or more)
3.Pitch gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
4.6S Li-Po 1400~1900mAh battery x 1
Note: Helicopter is unassembled
T-REX 470LP Helicopter Kit x 1
380 Carbon Fiber Blade x 1 Piar
69 Tail Blade x 1 Piar
470MX Brushless Motor(1800KV/2818) x 1
DS450 Digital Servo x 3
DS455 Digital Servo x 1
RCE-BL50X 50A Brushless ESC x 1