To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle’s details below.
- Clear All
This part is compatible with vehicle(s).
Show all compatible vehicles
This part is compatible with
1 vehicle(s) matching
This part is not compatible with
-Frequency setting mode: digital setting, analog setting, serial communication setting, PID setting and so on.
-Built-in PID control function, can easily constitute a simple automated control system.
-Other functions: deceleration stop or freewheel stop, DC brake, automatic reset restart, PLC program control and so on.
-Provide a variety of fault protection: over-current, overvoltage, undervoltage, over temperature, phase loss, overload and other protection.
Input: 3PH AC 380-440V±10% 50-60Hz
Output: 3PH 0-500Hz
Control Method: Voltage Vector
Braking Resistor: 400Ω
1. Before wring, please make sure that the input power is off.
2. The wring work should be operated by the professional electrical engineer.
3. The grounding terminals must be connected with the ground.
4. Having paused circuit wiring emergently, please make sure that the check is effective.
5. Do not connect the output wire of the inverter with the shell, and pay attention that the output wire should not be short-circuited.
6. Please check whether the voltage of the AC main circuit power is consistent with the rated voltage of the inverter.
7. Do not do the voltage withstand test on the inverter.
8. Please connect the brake resistor according to the wiring diagram.
9. Do not connect the power to the U, V, W output terminals.
10. Do not connect the contactor with the output circuit.
11. Mare sure to install a protection cover before power-on. When removing the cover, be sure to make the power off.
12. If you want to reset the inverter with the retry function, do not get close to the mechanical equipment, because the inverter will restart suddenly when the alarm stops.
13. Confirm that the operation signal is cut off. Before reset the alarm device,or the inverter may start suddenly.
14. Do not touch the terminals of inverter, which are very dangerous because there is high voltage on them.
15. When power is on, do not change the wiring and terminal.
16. Cut off the main circuit power before doing some check and maintain work.
17. Do not arbitrarily reform the inverter.
1 x Variable Frequency Inverter
1 x Manual